Another work week is grinding along. We are still wondering what is going to happen to the business. We have been told we are close to signing a deal but nothing officially has been announced. Hopefully soon. It would be nice to know just what kind of Christmas I can have…
My old (and some think ugly) Brown North Jacket is still the warmest jacket I own. It was very cozy last night when I walked (and ran) with the dog. We have moved her into the basement when we are at work. It is warmer, no carpet and she’ll have more room to roam around.
I need to get to Canadian Tire this weekend for wiper blades and a Clean Air test. Bah. While I think it is great to test cars for pollution…. I don’t think it needs to be done so often. Seem like a money grab to me. I’m already paying close to $100 to renew my license already.
Last Weeks Friday 5 answered late Tuesday 😛
1. Could you live without your phone for 1 week for $500?
Yes, I’d do that for much less.
2. Whom do you talk to on the phone the most?
3. Whom do you no longer talk to on the phone but wish you still did?
No one comes to mind
4. If you could get ahold of one celebrity phone number, whose digits would you want?
Hmm… Natalie Portman might be fun to hang with. *smirk*
5. Do you talk on the phone more or less than you used to?
Less. As you may know, I hate the phone.