I took remicat to the Vet this morning. She is unable to keep food or water down for about 24h and vomits shortly after eating. The x-rays did not locate an obvious blockage which may suggest it is something more serious. We are waiting to get ‘blood test’ results back later today. Poor kitty must be starving. I’m hoping something is determined that explains this in a simple and treatable manner. We have had very bad luck taking sick animals to the Vet.
The blood tests came back and found nothing exceptional. Which is good… but doesn’t really explain the resent bout of nausea. Anyway, she is keeping down a special low irritation wet food so that will be her diet for about a week then we’ll see if we can return her to kibble. Phew.