Periodically my lovely wife will say something outrageous or very funny. These sayings/statements/utterances have become know as bdotisms.
- August 25/2017 He is full of squirrel! (...From Up!)
- August 13/2017 My ass forgets how to handle it... (HA! I was tempted to not include the context for this one.. was in reference to the bike seat and long bike rides...)
- March 30/2017 That's a whole level of nerddom I don't want to reach...(when asked if she would go to Ghost in Shell and told she should watch the anime version first...)
- March 25/2017 Get my peanut butter off your tits!
- March 19/2017 *while on a long hike in Albion Hills* 'C'mon! You have to earn that ice cream' *Since I apparently eat too much ice cream*
- February 25/2017 'You are like the asian ash beetle of chocolate'
- January 24/2017 'I'll fart in your tea!'
- March 11/2016 Violence in this house is a one way street.
- February 24/2016 What is wrong with these people? Were they kicked in the head by a cow. (re: Making a Murderer)
- November 2/2015 Changes their direction more often than a ping pong ball in a dryer.
- November 1/2015 No leave the bird feeders close to the tree. We are providing a cardio vascular workout for our squirrels.
- January 22/2014 You sound kinda Fordish. (Re: Rob Ford)
- January 17/2014 Via Skype: 'i need a project management bitch to do my admin work'
- January 14/2014 Via Skype: 'hmpt, don't like those granola bars. like rocks. stale rocks'
- Aug 30/2012 'the only way you'll get out of this marriage is death'
- July 25/2012 'you're fucked, brain damage'
- June 12/2012 'barb smash insurance people'
- June 11/2012 'that's shitty don't do it'
- June 2/2012 'I'm making your lunch your assholeness'
- May 17/2012 'you are like a virus sometimes'
- April 22/2012 'get off me barnacle!'